Volunteers have a great time and gain valuable experience in producing a unique event from the ground up. This experience can easily carry over to the process of producing any other event including films and concerts. This is a high technology event and hence, much will be learned about the current state of technology in the digital film, music and internet industries. Volunteers assist with the coordination and running of the festival. In general, volunteers are needed for the three days of the event in September every year.
Basic Requirements for all Volunteers:
- Must work at least ONE full shift (four hours)
- Must be at least 16 years old
It would be helpful if volunteers possessed a mobile device. Volunteers should be energetic, outgoing and enjoy working with the public and discreet when dealing with notable individuals and celebrities.
- Perform various duties including Greeter or Usher
- Assist the festival coordinator and liaise with filmmakers during the festival
- Moderate filmmaker Q&As following each film screening
- Record and photograph events
- Assist in production of Opening Night
Email us at email@example.com. When emailing please include your name, personal email address, cell phone number, positions of interest and available dates and times. If you have been referred to us by an educational or charitable organization, please mention the organization that referred you. Positions may be assigned on an as-needed basis.
Thank you for your interest in joining the WILLiFEST team!